When a user’s name contains an inverted comma (‘), they are unable to Open, Delegate, Redirect, or Action their worklist items.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
To reproduce this error:
1. Add a user name that contains an inverted comma (‘) to the Destination User Set
2. Start an instance of the process
3. Notice that you are unable to Open, Delegate, Redirect, or Action the Worklist item assigned to the user added in the Destination User Set in Step1.
The following scenarios may result in a similar error taking place – these issues will be addressed in a future update:
- A username that contains inverted comma cannot be assigned process rights or be added to a Role in the Management Console
- When the manager of a user whose username contains inverted comma opens the Worklist, the manager will be unable to action the user’s Worklist items
When attempting to Open the Worklist item, the following error message displays:
“ 24129 A database error occurred : Incorrect syntax near ‘1’. The label ‘K2’ has already been declared. Label names must be unique within a query batch or stored procedure. Unclosed quotation mark after the character string ‘)’ ”
When attempting to Delegate, Redirect, or Action the Worklist item, no error displays, and the Worklist does not respond to the input parameter.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.