When using the SharePoint User Management Event and updating the permissions of a SharePoint List Item a new version of the document is created.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
To reproduce the issue:
- Create a Document Library in SharePoint
- Enable versioning on Document Library
- Upload a file to the Document Library
- Create a SharePoint Integrated Process in K2 Studio
- Drag on a SharePoint User Management Event in K2 Studio
- Configure the SharePoint User Management Event to manage the Permissions of a SharePoint List Item and give a user full rights to the Document uploaded to the Document Library
- When starting the process by uploading a new document, two additional versions are created for the original Uploaded Document which is incorrect; no new versions should be created.
No error message
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.