This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
KB001089 is a list of high priority issues for K2 blackpearl 4.5 and K2 blackpoint 4.5 that have now been resolved.
- In the K2 Designer for SharePoint, a 'Null Reference Exception' may occur when adding new users with Process Start rights.
- In the standard Process Information report, a long process/folder name pushes the refresh button and the scrollbar off the screen.
- An exception may occur when writing text data to the SQL server using a SmartObject that is associated with the SQL service.
- Worklist items remain in running state after removing an AD Group.
- Any AD group added in SharePoint Groups does not display in the K2 Object Browser - User Groups list.
- When removing a form from an InfoPath integrated process, the form is deleted from the network location.
- In the K2 Management Console, one could delegate a worklist item to a group, resulting in an error. This was inconsistent with K2 process logic as a worklist item should only be delegated to another user.
- Migration related issues resolved.
These Hotfixes are contained within the latest K2 4.5 Update. Install the update package to resolve the issues.