|Note: Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
To reproduce this error:
- Create a K2 process in K2 Designer for SharePoint
- Drag a User Task onto the process and continue with the wizard until you reach the Participants screen.
- On the Participants screen, drag the “runtime participants” from the right-hand side and select finish.
- Finish designing the rest of the process and deploy the process.
- Exit the SharePoint designer.
- Start the new workflow.
- In the Participants section of the workflow type in a username and click the check names button.
- The error will be displayed.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.