When deploying a Workflow Integration process in K2 Designer for SharePoint an error will occur when a Document Library has been renamed. The error occurs because the previous folder is still being referenced.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
To reproduce this error:
- Create a SharePoint Document Library.
- Build a SharePoint or InfoPath Integrated Process, and set the process to start manually.
- Bind to that SharePoint Document Library.
- Change the name of the SharePoint Document Library.
- Start an instance of this process and the error will occur.
Error loading fields, Contact your system administrator
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.