There are two working hour configuration issues that can occur in either K2 Workspace or Process Portals.
The first issue occurs when working with exception or special dates for the next year. When creating a Working Hours Configuration and adding special or exception dates for the following year, the wrong year will be displayed when the page is reloaded. Please note that if the save button was clicked when the date was displayed incorrectly you will need to remove the date and re-add it after applying the fix.
The second issue occurs when working with Dutch Regional settings. If you edit a Working Hours Configuration which contains special or exception dates and resave it again, an error occurs when saving the date format. This error occurs when working with Dutch date formats because of the way the date is displayed in the list (with dashes between the description and dates and times).
|Note: Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
To reproduce the first issue:
- Set an exception date on a Working Hours Configuration (i.e. 4th of July) for the following year.
- Save the date and reload the page.
- The year will display as the current year.
To reproduce the second issue:
- Set your machine to Dutch (Netherlands) regional settings.
- Create a Working Hours Configuration and add an exception date to it.
- Reload the Working Hours Configuration and see that the exception date is there.
- Click on the save button.
- The error will occur.
String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.