This issue pertains to the Event Notification Settings in a Default Client Event when context fields are added to the text of the notification section of the email. When redirecting or delegating the worklist item, the forwarded user will not receive the notification email.
The forwarded user will, however, get the worklist item delegated or redirected to him/her. This means that the user cannot access their worklist items through the link via email.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
To reproduce this error:
- Create a process containing a Client Event.
- The Client Event must be configured to send notifications to destination users.
- The email message content must include context data (e.g. Process ID and WorklistItem).
- Deploy the process and start an instance.
- Ensure the destination user receives the notifications for the Client Event.
- Delegate a worklist item to another user that is not included in the destination set.
- The delegated user will not receive the notification.
There is no error message
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.