When a user added code to the destination rule to add destinations dynamically, a remoting exception would occur during runtime.
This was a result of changes made in the destination object class which caused the destination objects to be accessed incorrectly. This has been rectified so that destination objects are properly accessed.
|Note: The circumstances described in this article are one scenario under which this issue may, or is known to occur. The description is intended to be specific to the scenario described and does not take into account all possible scenarios or circumstances.|
To reproduce this error:
- Create a simple process consisting of a Client Event (with one Destination) and a ServerEvent.
- Right click on the Activity with the Client Event in and select View Code -> Destination rule
- Add the following line of code to the Destination rule:
K2.Destinations.Add(new Destination(DestinationType.User, “UserName”))
- Deploy the process and start an instance
- The error will occur as soon as it executes the Destination rule.
Remoting cannot find field 'm_Name' on type 'SourceCode.KO.Destination&apos
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error.