When an InfoPath form with an attached K2 Designer for SharePoint process exists on a Form Library and the user republishes the InfoPath form template to the same Form Library, an error occurs upon accessing the K2 Designer for SharePoint from that Form Library.
- Create a new Form Library in SharePoint.
- Open InfoPath and design and publish the InfoPath form template to the Form Library created.
- Access K2 Designer for SharePoint from the Form Library. Design and deploy a process.
- From the Form Library, navigate to Library Settings>Advanced Settings and select to Edit the template. The template will open in the InfoPath Designer.
- Publish the template again to the same Form Library and close the InfoPath Designer.
- Attempting to open the K2 Designer for SharePoint from the Form Library again results in an error.
The following error message occurs when attempting to open the K2 Designer for SharePoint.
“The InfoPath form associated with the form content type does not exist. Publish the form to the form library or update the document template URL of the “Form” content type to a valid URL.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to resolve the error message.