Creating a new Mailbox using the Exchange Event wizard now has the option to drag a Mailbox Database server from the Context Browser into a field in the wizard. This functionality did not work previously due to the field part not being part of the list of available fields to be dragged onto the Mailbox Database control.
- Create a K2 Designer for Visual Studio or K2 Studio process.
- Add an Exchange Event to the process and select to “Create new Mailbox” from the wizard.
- Click next on the wizard and supply a User Name.
- Click on the ellipsis button next to the “Mailbox Database” control to open the Context Browser.
- Expand the Mail Server(s) node.
- Drag a Mailbox Server from the Context Browser into the Mailbox Database control.
- Notice that the field cannot be dragged.
No error message occurs. The functionality to drag a Mailbox Server name to the Mailbox Database control is disabled.
This Hotfix is contained within the latest K2 Update. Install the update package to be able to drag the Mailbox Server name to the Mailbox Database control.