When designing a K2 process in K2 Designer for Visual Studio, it may be necessary to expand the design canvas size as more process artefacts are added to the canvas. Requirements may exist prior to process design which dictates a larger canvas size from the start of design. This document will explain how to manually set the design canvas size in K2 Designer for Visual Studio for a K2 process.
Set the design canvas size in K2 Designer for Visual Studio
To manually set the design canvas size, follow the steps below:
- Open K2 Designer for Visual Studio.
- Select to design a K2 Workflow Project.
- Go to the Solution Explorer pane on the right.
- Right - click on the process in the solution explorer and from the context menu select Properties.
- Click anywhere on the process design canvas.
- Select the SourceCode.Workflow.Design.ProcessView namespace from the dropdown in the properties pane.
- The CanvasSize property is now available to configure manually.
- Change the CanvasSize and GridSize setting to the required size.