When using a SmartObject based on a SQL Stored Procedure in a K2 event causes the Input Mappings screen of the wizard not to appear.
- Create a new SQL Service Instance from K2 Workspace>Management Console>SmartObjects>Services>SQL Server Services.
- Open K2 Designer for Visual Studio and design a new empty K2 project.
- Add a SmartObject to the project.
- Select to configure the SmartObject in Advanced Mode.
- Delete all the existing methods and click on “Add” to add a new method.
- Name the method and click on Next.
- Browse to your new SQL Server Instance from the “Add Service Object Method” screen and expand the Instance.
- Select a Stored Procedure as a list method.
- Select “Create All” to bind the properties and finish the wizard.
- Use the SmartObject in a K2 event to return data from the list method and note that the Input Mappings screen of the event does not appear.
This Hotfix is contained within the Latest Update. Install the update package to resolve the issue.
When using the SmartObject based on a SQL Stored Procedure in a K2 event to return data, The Input Mappings screen of the wizard will now be available again to assign properties.