An error is encountered if the Application Pool identity user profile is configured to use a proxy server. This happens when the Internet Information Services bindings of the K2 website of the local IPs are for instance not 127.0.0.1 (localhost IP4) or ::1 (localhost IP6).
The error encountered may be similar to the following:
The following can be applied to resolve this issue:
- Open the Internet Explorer browser of the Application Pool identity user profile on the machine the K2 smartforms build was installed on.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options >Connections > LAN Settings.
- Uncheck the Proxy Server tick box.
- Click OK and OK again.
- Do an IIS reset .
- Clear the web browser's cache.
- Refresh the SmartForms session.