This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
An error is encountered if the Application Pool identity user profile is configured to use a proxy server. This happens when the Internet Information Services bindings of the K2 website of the local IPs are for instance not 127.0.0.1 (localhost IP4) or ::1 (localhost IP6).
The error encountered may be similar to the following:
The following can be applied to resolve this issue:
- Open the Internet Explorer browser of the Application Pool identity user profile on the machine the K2 smartforms build was installed on.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options >Connections > LAN Settings.
- Uncheck the Proxy Server tick box.
- Click OK and OK again.
- Do an IIS reset .
- Clear the web browser's cache.
- Refresh the SmartForms session.