KB001539 is a list of high priority issues for K2 blackpearl 4.6 and K2 blackpoint 4.6 that have now been resolved.
- K2 IPC processes caused duplicate process instances and K2 Server Deadlocks when the process is configured to execute asynchronously.
- The Identity Service does not resolve Active Directory Groups correctly when the Group Name in Active Directory and the Pre-Windows 2000 name are different.
- The Identity Service fails to resolve Active Directory groups when the cache of a member for the group expired. The user will experience authentication issues when attempting to logon to K2 Workspace and open a worklist item.
- When installing K2 on an environment with 32 or more cores on the Server machine, the K2 Server does not start up. An error occurs in the K2ServerLog file stating "Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. at GetNumProcessors()"
- Existing running Workflow instances that were migrated from K2.NET 2003 to K2 blackpearl remain in a running state after upgrading to the latest K2 Update.
K2 Designers and Wizards
- When configuring an escalation on a User Task in K2 Designer for SharePoint an error occurs stating "An application error has occurred:Exception:[InvalidOperation_NoValue]". This will occur when using the "Escalate On" option, clearing the date textbox and dragging an Inline Function in the textbox.
- An error occurs when opening K2 Designer for SharePoint after editing environment template permissions from either K2 Workspace or Process Portal. The error will be: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
- When renaming a SmartObject after an association with another SmartObject was configured, an error occurs stating "SmartObject does not exist in the Server."
- Unable to add Active Directory groups as participants for a User Task in a K2 Designer for SharePoint workflow. An error stating "Error connecting to web service" occurs.
- When selecting to assign worklist items to participants one at a time in K2 Designer for SharePoint and the originator is part of the destination set, the order of the worklist item assignment is incorrect.
- An error message occurs stating "OutputPath property is not set for FolderTrack.k2prj" when deploying a K2 for Visual Studio 2010 project and the Windows Phone SDK 7.1 Add-in for Visual Studio is installed.
- Unable to update SharePoint Document Library or List columns to a blank value using the SharePoint Wizards in K2 Designer for SharePoint.
SharePoint Integration and InfoPath Integration
- When configuring a required Choice-Checkbox field on the Start and User Task pages of a K2 SharePoint Workflow Integrated process, the required field is ignored when running an instance of the K2 process.
- When updating a Word Document Content control using the Word Document Event in a K2 process, an error occurs stating: "Server was unable to process request". This will occur if the Document Library name is changed where the Word Document resides.
- Unable to configure an Out of Office user containing a tilde in the username from the K2 Worklist Web part.
- When adding a user to the Out of Office configuration from the K2 Worklist Web part, the drop- down displays the SharePoint users in a random order.
- When using a SharePoint Search Event in a K2 process, with the "Search across a List or library type" selected and filters configured, an error occurs when running an instance of the process, stating: "'Server was unable to process request --> Object reference not set to an instance of an object".
- When a user is assigned permissions to access only the Task List in SharePoint, attempting to open the user's worklist item for a K2 SharePoint Integrated workflow from K2 Workspace, results in an error. The error will indicate that Contribute permissions are needed to action the item.
- After renaming a SharePoint List Name, the SharePoint list item column values fail to update, using a K2 SharePoint Workflow Integrated process.
- When configuring a K2 SharePoint Events process wizard to map SharePoint metadata, an error occurs when running an instance of the process. The error will be similar to "Input string was not in a correct format".
- Attempting to create a SharePoint Document Set using a SmartObject, results in an error stating "Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
K2 Workspace and Process Portals
- An error occurs stating that "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" when an Out of Office delegate opens or actions the delegated worklist item. This will occur when the Out of Office user and delegated user is part of the same K2 role.
- After upgrading to K2 4.6.2, users with View Participate rights are unable to view processes listed in the Process Overview Report in K2 Workspace.
- When using the Notification Event Designer in K2 Workspace, setting up a notification on a SharePoint SmartObject method, and using the "Link to item" property in the message body, the notification fails to send.
- When using the Management API to execute the RedirectWorklistItem method, supplying an invalid ID for the ProcInstID, ActInstDestID or WorklistItemID, results in an error stating that "Method could not be resolved". This error message is incorrect. The error message will now display as "worklist item from [user] could not be redirected to [user]".
- Multiple SQL timeout errors occur when attempting to upgrade K2 on an installation where a large database exists, containing numerous process instances in an error state as well as numerous process instances that have been repaired using process management.
- After installing K2 4.6, K2 product values are empty in the registry.
- The SMTP connection strings located in the encrypted section of the K2HostServer.exe.config file, are now preserved on upgrades. This will only happen if the SmartActions feature is already configured in the environment. In upgrades where SmartActions will be configured for the first time, these connection strings will be updated with the detail provided on the SmartActions Configuration panel.
K2 SmartObjects and Services
- Slow performance experienced when executing the Get Document and Get Documents methods via SharePoint.
- When using the SmartObject Activity Instance Destination property in a K2 process to return data, an error occurs stating "Invalid column name 'Final_Action" when running an instance of the process.
- An error occurs when attempting to upload a document to a SharePoint Document Library using a K2 SmartObject created from a SharePoint Library. The error will be similar to "Item not found in this collection."