This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
KB001604 is a list of high priority issues for K2 smartforms that have now been resolved in the K2 smartforms 1.0.5 release.
- When adding, renaming or deleting a category in the Category Tree, the navigation panel does not refresh and the change is not reflected.
- When using the Special option in the Style Builder, the custom style is ignored.
- The size options in the Modal Dialog Window configuration for the Navigate to URL action is incorrectly set as height then width instead of width then height.
- When using Environment fields in an expression on a List View, response times on the View at design time becomes slow.
- When moving a column in the View Designer, the inherent properties are not moved with the column.
- A user is not prevented from editing a View or Form that is checked in.
- When removing the default Get List action from an Editable List View initialize rule, going back to the layout page results in the default action being added again.
- When including a space in the default value for a parameter on a View, the space gets removed.
- When a SmartObject parameter is created from a stored procedure, and the parameter is not required, it should be displayed as optional in the SmartForms Designer.
- When a SmartObject is edited and multiple properties were added, clicking on the properties panel scrollbar to the right results in an error stating: "ManagedRuntimeError message".
- A decimal separator causes an incorrect value to display. For example 5,0 will be displayed in the View as 500,00. This occurs on a non - English Operating System.
- An error occurs stating: "TypeError: filterControls is undefined" when executing a Close sub form event on a Form.
- When different themes are configured on two Forms, themes do not persist when moving from one Form to another at runtime.
- When opening a Form in Internet Explorer 10 and executing a Close the browser window action, a new window opens.
- When using expressions on columns in an Editable List View, the column value is not saved immediately at runtime.
- When subtracting and adding multiple numeric fields by using an expression the result is not calculated correctly in runtime.
- The Next button is not disabled on a List View if there are no more records to display.
- The subtraction operation in an expression will not round off the decimal places correctly when formatted.
- The image for a picture control does not display on the initial load of a Form when running the Form in Internet Explorer 8.
- Spaces in return values get removed after editing rules which executes a SmartObject.
- An error occurs stating: "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: utcDate" when times differ on the SQL Server and the Web Server in a distributed environment.
- After changing the watermark property of a control and the text contains an apostrophe, the View does not load successfully. An error occurs stating: "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier".
- When adding a new row to an editable list the value in controls in previous rows are incorrectly cleared.
- The Format on the Style Builder does not retain the value that was set. In the case of decimal places, it defaults back to 2 decimal places instead of the value that was set (e.g. 1).
- When configuring two drop-down lists on the same View and they use the same SmartObject as a data source but each uses a different method, at runtime the data for the last configured method returns for both of the drop-down lists.
- When validation exists on a Text Box control and an invalid value was entered at runtime, after clearing the invalid value, the validation still shows as invalid.
- Picker control does not adhere to read only edit state when transferring values to the picker. The control remains editable.
- When binding a SmartObject to a List control as the data source and changing the identifier results in some of the SmartObject properties not being returned when the properties are mapped as part of a rule.
- When a Drop-Down List control is disabled or read only the user should not be able to tab to the drop-down list or interact with the drop-down list by using keyboard interaction.
- When running a View containing an Attachment control, the file does not attach on the first attempt. The View becomes unresponsive.
- An infinite spinner occurs after validation on a required parameter has failed, when the Picker control is configured to set the parameters of the method it is executing.
- An error occurs indicating that the search filter is invalid when executing a Clear method on a View with a Picker control.
- When using the Save as PDF control, the PDF file does not render correctly when running it on a site with Claims Authentication.
- When a Form contains validation rules these rules do not persist on check-in when the validation condition references controls on other Forms and Views.
- When creating a Rule on a subform from the parent form, the rule is not saved.
- After upgrading to the latest K2 smartforms version, the Enter keyboard function is ignored on all Forms.
- When creating a Form with a custom theme and changing the Authorization Rules to allow only the current logged in user, upgrading to K2 smartforms 220.127.116.11 results in no styles being applied to the custom theme.
- When selecting to edit a process wizard from the properties in the right-click menu, the option to change notifications is not available.
- If the default start rule contains condition blocks the following exception is thrown: "Format_GuidUnrecognized".
- When configuring an expression on the body of a column in a View, running the View results in rows not being updated relating to the column containing the expression.
- When using brackets in an expression the expression is evaluated incorrectly. For example, if the result must be True it will incorrectly return as False.
Installation and Configuration
- When selecting a site that has a host header or belongs to an NLB URL, that URL must be used in the configuration and shortcuts when installing K2 smartforms.
- The installer does not have the ability to detect the correct Application Pool when upgrading K2 smartforms.
- When reconfiguring the K2 smartforms 1.0.4 installation where the default site is set to use Forms Authentication, the original configuration is not retained.
- When installing K2 smartforms and selecting to create a new Application Pool, clicking on Next without entering the password for the new Application Pool user results in an incorrect error message stating that the Incorrect Application Pool Username was entered.
- A database error occurs at configuration when installing K2 smartforms 1.0.2. This also results in runtime and design time errors in K2 smartforms.
- When running the installer from the Start Menu, or Program Files location - the Modify option must not be available.
- The K2 Designer shortcut found under C:/Program Files/K2 smartforms, incorrectly points to the Server name instead of the NLB name.
- When performing a reconfigure to change any of the URLs results in the runtime URL not being update in existing Forms.
- The length of the Validation Property on Text controls do not conform to SQL column sizing standards.
- An error occurs stating: "System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added" when the same method name is used on multiple controls.
- The K2 Designer adds invalid CDATA tags in the XML of the Form or View definition. This causes Package and Deployment not to pick up the Form or View in the Microsoft Management Console.
- An error occurs stating: "An item with the same key has already been added" when a workflow references the same forms multiple times and the category tree is expanded.