In K2 connect, in order to connect to SAP instances you create Destinations, which basically are SAP connection strings. An issue can arise when the connection string is malformed. In some cases, the connection string duplicates information, which can result in an error when the connection fails. Additionally, the K2 Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials may be ignored and the connection will instead use the incorrect destination connection information.
In order to determine if your K2 connect connection string is malformed, edit your default destination and put in an incorrect password. When you execute a SmartObject that uses Single Sign-on, the method will fail because the stored connection string is used instead of the SSO credentials.
In order to fix this issue, perform the following steps on your K2 server and all client machines:
- Download the attached file SourceCode.ServiceObjectModel.ERP.Connect.zip and extract it
- Stop the K2 connect service
- On your machine, browse to your K2 connect installation folder, most commonly C:\Program Files (x86)\K2 connect\Connector
- Replace the SourceCode.ServiceObjectModel.ERP.Connect.DLL in the Connector folder with the new one
- Restart the K2 connect service