Packages from different versions of K2 blackpearl and K2 Appit are backward-compatible with a few limitations, and a support policy and tool change will occur with releases going forward from the time of publication:
- You cannot deploy a package created with K2 blackpearl to K2 Appit
- With K2 blackpearl 4.7, you can deploy packages created with K2 blackpearl 4.6.10 or later
- For releases after K2 blackpearl 4.7, you can only deploy a package created with the current release or one prior (N-1)
- For K2 Appit 1.5, you can deploy packages created with any version of Appit
- For releases after K2 Appit 1.5, you can only deploy packages that are less than 60 days old (creation date < 60 days)
See the attached package compatiblity matrix for more information.