This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When using the Copy/Move Document Event in a workflow to either copy or move a document from one SharePoint Library to another, using a document with a Content Type other than the default “Document” will result in the Content Type reverting back to the default in the destination Library. For example, uploading an Image as the Content Type in the source Library and copying the image to the destination Library will result in the Content Type of the Image to display as Document.
The Content Type was not set as an input property which resulted in the Content Type not being transferred to the upload call.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 to apply the fix.
- Ensure the destination document library has the same Content Types available as the source library.
- Regenerate the SmartObjects on both the source and the destination libraries.