This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
An error occurs when executing a List method on a View or Form at runtime for Microsoft CRM and Microsoft NAV using the OData Service Broker.
“Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation”.
Microsoft CRM and Microsoft NAV do not support all the parameters of OData.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP5 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP5 to apply the fix.
- Edit the OData Service Instance and note that a new Service Key is available called “Exclude query parameters”.
- Enter the parameters to be excluded (enter excluded parameters separated by a comma) :
Refresh the SmartObject created from the OData Service Instance.