When disabling a user in Active Directory that was previously used in a K2 workflow, the XML values for the user's properties such as Name and Email are empty in the Identity.Identity table in the K2 database.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP6 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP6 to apply the fix.
- The user property values will only be available after an Identity Refresh is done.