This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When deploying a package using K2 Package and Deployment, opening the Form to view the rules will show that the Initialize Rule is in error state even though the package was successfully deployed.
A missing mapping in the intialize rule casued the error.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP8 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP8 to apply the fix.
- Re-package the solution and re-deploy to the target environment.