When deploying a package using K2 Package and Deployment, opening the Form to view the rules will show that the Initialize Rule is in error state even though the package was successfully deployed.
A missing mapping in the intialize rule casued the error.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP8 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP8 to apply the fix.
- Re-package the solution and re-deploy to the target environment.