When deploying a project in K2 Designer for Visual Studio, an “Obsolete Warning” message occurs multiple times.
The warning messages were related to the .NET Framework version used, mainly .NET 3.5.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 May 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 to apply the fix.
- Restart the server where Visual Studio is installed to clear MSBuild cache.