This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When configuring a workflow using the Create Document Set wizard where a Person or Group column exists in the SharePoint Document Library, the column is not available as an input parameter on the rule actions of a view and cannot be set at runtime.
The Person or Group column was being excluded as an input parameter.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP3 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP3 to apply the fix.
- Regenerate the SmartObjects, Views and Forms.
- The Person or Group column will now be available as an input parameter in the view rule action.
To regenerate the SmartObjects, Views and Forms created before installing K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP3, follow these instructions:
- Use the option as shown below to regenerate the SmartObjects and Forms
- Edit the View and Form rules that creates the Document Set to ensure the Picker control value is not empty. If the value is empty, drag the control from the Context Browser as the input parameter