When starting a workflow using an IPC event from another workflow designed in K2 Designer an error occurs.
The error states “Object reference not set to an instance of an object”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP3 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP3 to apply the fix.
- Ensure the “Use automatic item reference mapping (recommended)” tick box is disabled.