After upgrading to K2 4.7 the following issues occur when using the Oracle SmartObject methods:
- When attempting to sort a column and the column name contained spaces, an error occurs.
- An error occurs when filtering on a date with an invalid format.
- When a column value has trailing spaces, for example “Bob “, searching for “Bob” does not return any results as no match is found.
The following error messages occur:
- ‘ORA-00901: missing right parenthesis’
- String cannot be converted to date
- No error occurred for the third issue. No results will return.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP5 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP5 to apply the fix.
- Edit the Oracle Service Instance and set the new service key “Trim Trailing Spaces when filtering” to true.
- Regenerate the SmartObjects.