After generating Data and Forms from a SharePoint Document Library, an error occurs when attempting to upload a Document Content Type in a Document Set.
The error message states that the input string was not in the correct format.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 to apply the fix.
- Clear the browser cache.
- Re-activate the SharePoint Site from the K2 for SharePoint Application located on the site itself and not from the Application Catalog.