This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
After generating Data and Forms from a SharePoint Document Library, an error occurs when attempting to upload a Document Content Type in a Document Set.
The error message states that the input string was not in the correct format.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP10 to apply the fix.
- Clear the browser cache.
- Re-activate the SharePoint Site from the K2 for SharePoint Application located on the site itself and not from the Application Catalog.