When creating a Composite or a Join SmartObject, errors occur when the SmartObjects execute. An example of a Join SmartObject is when SharePoint Lists and Libraries are linked and the list or library is integrated with K2.
The following errors occur:
- When executing a Join SmartObject the error states: “Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source”.
- When executing a Composite SmartObject the error states: “Table name not found”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP12 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP12 to apply the fix.