This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When creating a Composite or a Join SmartObject, errors occur when the SmartObjects execute. An example of a Join SmartObject is when SharePoint Lists and Libraries are linked and the list or library is integrated with K2.
The following errors occur:
- When executing a Join SmartObject the error states: “Value cannot be null. Parameter name: source”.
- When executing a Composite SmartObject the error states: “Table name not found”.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP12 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP12 to apply the fix.