This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
A new parameter was added to set the execution user for the SQL Service Instance SmartObjects.
The new parameter is “Set the impersonation user on the DB Context Info” and must be set to true to include the SecurityContext for SQL.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP13 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 August 2017 Cumulative Update FP13 to apply the fix.
- Edit the SQL Service Instance and set the new parameter to true.