This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When moving a button on a view or a form, for example from one table to another, results in a dependency warning even though the button is still on the view or form.
The XML definition did not update to reflect that the button moved.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP1 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP1 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.