This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When adding an IPC Event to a workflow and the configuration of the event does not include a sub workflow, an error occurs when attempting to create a package of the solution containing the workflow.
The error states: “Ensure that your workflow is deployed before packaging. The workflow setting could not be found.”
Package and deployment did not allow a dynamic IPC Event in a workflow. It was expecting a sub workflow in the solution.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 to apply the fix.
- A warning will now display: “Dynamic value detected in sub workflow (IPC) event. Please ensure that all the required sub workflows are in the package or on the target environment.”
- You will still be able to continue creating the package.