This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you do not have local administration rights, an error occurs when the user attempts to deploy a workflow.
The error states: “Load from XML not implemented”.
You did not have the necessary privileges to successfully complete the disposal of the extended projects during the workflow deployment process. The application pool user must be used when disposing the objects after the workflow was deployed.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 to apply the fix.
- Clear the browser cache. Do not select “Preserve favorites” when clearing the cache.