When adding a lookup column in a SharePoint Document Set and generating a SmartObject from the Document Set, the lookup column is not available as input data for the SmartObject methods.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP2 to apply the fix.
- It is required to manually re-generate the SmartObject.