This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When the ‘System’ user is resolved in the K2 database, errors are logged in the K2 Host Server logs and ADUM.
The following errors are logged in the K2 Hoster Server log and ADUM log:
- 64007 Provider did not return a result for [label]:[domain]\System on GetUser
- 64007 Provider did not return a result for [label]:[domain]\System on GetGroup
- Ensure you have K2 Fiveinstalled.
- Get the K2 Five FP3 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five FP3 to apply the fix.