This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When adding a view to a form, then editing the inherited rule to add a condition on form level, when the view is deleted with all it’s dependencies the inherited rule is not removed. This causes unresolved warnings on the form rule.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP6 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP6 to apply the fix.
- Refresh the browser cache.