This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When a workflow contains a DocuSign Create Tab event configured with the “Ignore anchor if not present” option, if the anchor string is not present at runtime, a workflow error occurs.
An “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” workflow error occurs.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP7 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP7 to apply the fix.
- It will be required to start a new instance of the workflow.