When a workflow contains a DocuSign Create Tab event configured with the “Ignore anchor if not present” option, if the anchor string is not present at runtime, a workflow error occurs.
An “Object reference not set to an instance of an object” workflow error occurs.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP7 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP7 to apply the fix.
- It will be required to start a new instance of the workflow.