This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When assigning workflow rights to the Everyone group in K2 Management > Workflow Server > Workflows > [Workflow Name] > Rights tab, errors are logged in the K2 Host Server and Active Directory User Manager (ADUM) logs.
The following errors are logged in the K2 Hoster Server and ADUM logs:
- 64007 Provider did not return a result for [label]:[domain]\System on GetUser
- 64007 Provider did not return a result for [label]:[domain]\System on GetGroup
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP12 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP12 to apply the fix.