This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Having configured an expression on a drop down list control in a View, the expression is not evaluated correctly at runtime.
The data type of the drop down list control was automatically changed from Text to AutoNumber after editing the view. The actual issue is not related to the expression configured but rather the change of data type for the control.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP13 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP13 to apply the fix.
- The fix will prevent this from happening for new expressions created on a drop down list control. For existing expressions, you must change the data type of the control in the view back to what it was before editing the view (default is text). TThen edit the expression and replace the drop down list control token in the expression with a new instance of the token, which contains the updated data type changed previously.