This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When configuring a Format Date and Time expression on a Data label in a view, where a Calendar control is referenced in the expression, the date is displayed with an extra ‘y’ at runtime.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP14 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP14 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.