This article refers to legacy products, components or features. Therefore, the content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When upgrading from K2 4.6.8 to K2 4.7, the value ‘0’ will be passed to an empty textbox. This value becomes watermarked and cannot be edited.
The textbox on-change transfer rule was not executed in the correct order.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP14 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 November 2017 Cumulative Update FP14 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.