This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
After upgrading to K2 5.0, where a list view contains a column returning decimal values, the values are displayed with multiple zeros at the end of the value. For example:
- 3.11 will display as 3.110000000
This issue is related to a SQL service instance SmartObject based on a Stored Procedure as well as a WCF service instance SmartObject
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP11 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP11 to apply the fix.
- When using a SQL service instance SmartObject, refresh the service instance and regenerate the SmartObject.
- When using a WCF service instance SmartObject, add the following to the sourcecode.smartobjects.runtime attributes in the K2HostServer.exe.config file: