After upgrading to K2 5.0, where a list view contains a column returning decimal values, the values are displayed with multiple zeros at the end of the value. For example:
- 3.11 will display as 3.110000000
This issue is related to a SQL service instance SmartObject based on a Stored Procedure as well as a WCF service instance SmartObject
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP11 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP11 to apply the fix.
- When using a SQL service instance SmartObject, refresh the service instance and regenerate the SmartObject.
- When using a WCF service instance SmartObject, add the following to the sourcecode.smartobjects.runtime attributes in the K2HostServer.exe.config file: