This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When editing a recurring item in a SharePoint Calendar list the attachment “Delete” button is incorrectly enabled for the series attachments. Attachments of a series cannot be deleted.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP18 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP18 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- Now the “delete” button for series attachments is disabled.
For existing SharePoint Calendar list series attachments the “Delete” button will still be enabled. Only applicable to new collateral.