This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you are using the Hebrew language in your browser with K2 Designer, if you choose to add a column to the left of an existing column it will get added to the right, and if you choose to add a column to the right of an existing column it will get added to the left.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP20 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP20 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- Columns will now be added to the selected side of existing column.