This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you sign into SharePoint Online via K2 for SharePoint as User-A, then sign out with User-A and try to log in as User-B, SharePoint Authentication does not pick up that you are using a new user.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP7 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP7 to apply the fix.
- Close and re-open your browser after logging out to to safely clear the SessionStorage values of your browser.