This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you have a form that contains a nested expression and you upgrade from K2 smartforms 4.6.11 to K2 smartforms 4.7, the expressions InstanceID is incorrectly lost. Upgrading to K2 Five results in dependency checking badging to occur for the missing InstanceID.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP21 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP21 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- Dependency checking badging should now be removed.