This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
On an iOS device, when tapping the Picker control to give focus and type a search, the cursor sometimes jumps to the next control and the Picker control loses focus. This happens due to an iOS blur event.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP7 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP7 to apply the fix.
- Prevent blur events by adjusting the Watermark property of the form by:
- Adding a web.config entry that removes the watermarks at runtime.
<add key=”Forms.DisablePickerWatermarksOnIOS” value=”true” />
- Remove all watermarks from the controls of the form at design time