When you upload a new document to a Document Library in K2 for SharePoint, with “Major Versioning” enabled and you delete the document from the library only to upload the document again. The version of the document starts at “2.0”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP21 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP21 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.
- Document version should now start at “1.0”.
This fix is not backwards compatible.