This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
Using K2 Package and Deployment, when you deploy a package that contains a K2 Legacy Workflow on a K2 Five environment, the first deployment is successful, but when attempting a second deployment of the package the “Next” button is disabled and you cannot continue.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP21 from Regional Support.
- Close off K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP21 to apply the fix.
- The Next button should now be enabled.