This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you try to deploy a .NET 4.7.1 K2 workflow with K2 Package and deployment you are presented with an error.
The following error occurs: “The K2 Server must be configured for the .Net 4.7.1 runtime (or above) in order to deploy this process.”
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP23 from Regional Support.
- Close K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP23 to apply the fix.
- The .NET 4.7.1 K2 workflow should now deploy.