When starting a workflow via the REST service and a specific folio name is provided in the webservice call, the second character of the folio name is removed and saved incorrectly. This occurs when the folio names starts with “_S”. The character after “_S” will be removed. For example, if the folio name is “_Stream” only “_Sream” will be saved.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP9 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP9 to apply the fix.
- When starting a new workflow the folio will be saved correctly.