This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When starting a workflow via the REST service and a specific folio name is provided in the webservice call, the second character of the folio name is removed and saved incorrectly. This occurs when the folio names starts with “_S”. The character after “_S” will be removed. For example, if the folio name is “_Stream” only “_Sream” will be saved.
- Ensure you have K2 4.7 installed.
- Download and Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update from K2 Partner and Customer Portal.
- Get the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP9 from Regional Support.
- Install the K2 4.7 March 2018 Cumulative Update FP9 to apply the fix.
- When starting a new workflow the folio will be saved correctly.