This article has been archived, and/or refers to legacy products, components or features. The content in this article is offered "as is" and will no longer be updated. Archived content is provided for reference purposes only. This content does not infer that the product, component or feature is supported, or that the product, component or feature will continue to function as described herein.
When you create a SharePoint List with the name “Length” and you create a package with K2 Package and Deployment and then deploy that package an error is presented on the Map Service Instance page.
The following error occurs: “Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: Length”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP24 from Regional Support.
- Close off K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP24 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.