When you create a SharePoint List with the name “Length” and you create a package with K2 Package and Deployment and then deploy that package an error is presented on the Map Service Instance page.
The following error occurs: “Length cannot be less than zero. Parameter name: Length”.
- Ensure you have K2 Five RTM installed.
- Get the K2 Five RTM FP24 from Regional Support.
- Close off K2 Package and Deployment.
- Install the K2 Five RTM FP24 to apply the fix.
- It is recommended to refresh the browser cache.